Mark Abbott (OSU), ISAB Member
Dean and Professor, College of Oceanic and Atmospheric Sciences, Oregon State University at Corvallis
- Ph.D., University of California, Davis (Ecology)
- B.S., University of California, Berkeley (Natural Resources)
- Coupling of biological and physical processes in the upper ocean
- Remote sensing of ocean color and sea surface temperature
- Phytoplankton fluorescence
- Length and time scales of phytoplankton variability.
- Relationship of time/space variability of phytoplankton to wind forcing in the California Current
- Lagrangian observations of upper ocean optical properties
- Filaments in the California Current
- Mesoscale variability in the Southern Ocean
- Phytoplankton fluorescence.