- Play an important role in the revamping of our inventory control system
- Assist with shipping and receiving duties
- Assist with assembling and packing supplies for various field operations
- Assist in consolidation of inventory.
- Prepare special report on one aspect of their work term.
- Other tasks as required.
Job knowledge requirements:
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written and computational communication skills.
- Documentation skills/experience an asset.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Forklift certification an asset.
- Previous maritime experience an asset.
- Must be self motivated.
This is a 4 month term position located at ONC's Marine Technology Centre in Sidney, BC.
Friday, October 4, 2019 - 08:00
Friday, October 18, 2019 - 16:00