Reporting directly to the President and CEO (CEO), the Executive Office Administrator (EOA) provides confidential executive support and serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Executive Office. The EOA also serves as a liaison to the Board of Directors and Executive and Operations Executive teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects. This position manages the operations of the ONC Executive Office, ensures efficient operations of the office, provides advice to internal and external stakeholders, and assesses priorities on sensitive/confidential matters related to ONC, its Board of Directors and other advisory boards.
- Experience in Executive operations, administrative procedures and business cycles.
- Advanced computer skills and experience in a MAC environment (Pages, Keynote) and MS Office Suite.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple and competing workloads.
- Demonstrated ability to approach challenges strategically and think critically.
- Proven track record achieving project goals on time and produce deliverables of a high quality.
- Experience with conflict-resolution and interpersonal communication.
- Cultural awareness and knowledge of protocol when communicating with national and international dignitaries.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Advanced interpersonal and communication skills for relating effectively and collaboratively with staff, Executive and external stakeholders.
- Advanced planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to build and maintain productive working relationships with stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Demonstrated administrative and organizational skills.
For more information on this position, please click on the link below.