The AI for Climate Global Forum brings together experts from the fields of AI, conservation, disruptive technologies, economy, public policy and more, to explore and discuss the power of AI to advance the Sustainable Development Goals and the Global Climate Agenda.
Join leading voices in their fields to learn more about the use of AI for: Biodiversity, Water, Net-Zero, and People.
And don't miss CRIM's incredible masterclass about the use of AI to track mammals and photo identification of individual whales.
Contact: If you have any questions please write to email@example.com.
Important: All content will be prerecorded and presented in English.
Visit www.forclimate.ai/forum for more information about the Agenda and the speakers!
December 2, 2021
AI for Biodiversity
- Leveraging AI for Species Monitoring and Protection
- AI for Science-based Decision Making to Tackle Biodiversity Loss
- New Technologies for Ecosystem Restoration
- Biodiversity and Food Systems
- The Future of Conservation
AI for Water
- AI for resilient oceans (feat. ONC's CEO Kate Moran)
- AI for safe access to water
December 3, 2021
AI for Net-Zero
- AI to Reduce GHG Emissions
- AI for Net-Zero Energy
- Intelligent and Sustainable Mobility for a Better Tomorrow
- AI for Renewables
AI for People
- AI for the Sustainable Development Goals
- Financing Ethical AI for Climate Resilience
- Ethical AI and Climate Change: Leaving No One Behind