Tools for Previewing & Downloading Data
- Data Preview is the landing page and displays summary plots from instruments currently deployed.
- Use Plotting Utility to interactively graph time series data.
- SeaTube and SeaTube V3 let you view high-definition video from observatory cameras and Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROV) SeaTube Help Page; SeaTube V3 Help Page
- Data Search lets you search and download data
- How-To Download ONC Data (PDF card)
- Use Oceans 2.0 Data Search to download data from the Arctic, Atlantic, Northeast Pacific, and the Salish Sea.
- The Application Programming Interface (API) lets you access data directly from your Python, MATLAB or R applications.
- Earthquake Data Dashboard
- OPeNDAP Web Services
- SeaTube Underwater Video Archives
- Maps of installations and data sources
Highlights & Products
Browse data highlights, peeks at interesting data gathered from around the observatories.
Learn about the 150+ data formats and products you can freely download from our archives.
Help us improve this page!
Please fill out a 2-Question Survey to tell us what you think of this page and how we could make it better.